Mr Mark Cantwell
General Cable NZ
Flexibles / Lan Health and Safety Committee Chairman
• I would like to formerly advise you how impressed we are with your product "Gloves In A Bottle"
• We handle many different substances and my experience is based around oil products.
• Several staff members used to suffer rash and dermatitis related problems on their hands.
• They have been using “Gloves In A Bottle” for two years and found it to be fantastic!
• We wouldn't be without "Gloves In A Bottle"
Mr Peter Roper - Director
Auto Refrigeration Centres – Cool Car Air Conditioning Centre
• We have been using “Gloves In A Bottle”
for over one year now and have found that it has lived up to it’s
• We use a number of different solvents, dyes,
oils and grease that attack our skin and are difficult to wash
• We have found by using “Gloves In A Bottle”
each morning not only does the contamination wash off easier but
cuts and scratches appear to heal faster.
• We certainly use this product daily and
Mr Owen Tomkins
Manurewa for Toyota – Toyota Spares Specialists
• Working in an automotive dismantling yard my
hands come into contact with petrol, grease, oil and cleaning
• I have found that using Gloves In A Bottle counter
acts the loss of natural oils in my skin and since using “Gloves
In A Bottle” my hands are in much better condition.
Style Counsel – Hair Styling professionals
• After sampling “Gloves In A Bottle”
we will certainly be keeping a supply in future.
• Our stylist suffers from chronic dermatitis
on her hands and finds that Gloves In A Bottle provides a very
effective barrier against moisture when applied regularly.
• Traditional gloves can’t be worn while
shampooing and cutting.
• “Gloves In A Bottle” is easy
to apply and invisible on the hands and an ideal product for use
in our salon.
Industrial and Promotional Printing Ltd
• We are involved with pad printing on industrial
products and textile screen printing.
• We come into contact with chemical inks and
solvents, turpentine and methylated spirits
• Despite wearing gloves to reduce contact our
hands become dry, uncomfortable and not to mention unattractive
to look at.
• We noticed a considerable improvement when we
started to use “Gloves In A Bottle”
• We apply it in the morning, after lunch and
• It really has kept our skin softer and more
resistant to dryness and itching as well as improving the conditions
of our nails.
• We highly recommend “Gloves In A Bottle”
to anyone who requires a hand care product that really works.